Monday, January 30, 2012

One Thirty

Today has been one of those days where you wake up with the best intentions and then it all falls apart. I work from home now and have discovered that motivation and inspiration come in waves.
** You will learn that I need to talk abut everything else before
I get to my point so here's my roundabout way of getting there**

As of 3 days ago I tore my last pair of blue jeans in an inappropriate place and can not bring myself to go try on new pairs. This is a traumatizing experience for me and usually ends in low self esteem, chocolate, and no pants. Since I am without jeans I can choose from pj's, shorts, or leggings. 2 out of the 3 usually leave me feeling kind of naked, and the 3rd results in a day off illusion. I got up, showered, ate, and got dressed. I chose the pj pants today and have been paying for it. I get up, start a project, and then I sit down.

Damn you pajama pants and your illusion of relaxation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment